Our Brand or Yours?

It’s no secret that Americans love to snack. In fact, according to Mintel, 94% of Americans snack every single day. And though we can’t know for certain, we’re pretty sure that the other 6% wish they did.

For more than 20 years, we’ve helped satisfy Americans’ cravings for snacks with our SunTree brand and private brand products. From deliciously wholesome nuts, seeds and dried fruit to flavor-packed mixes and sweet confections, we’ve got something to satisfy every snacker.

Put our irresistible SunTree brand snacks on your store's shelves.

Put our irresistible SunTree brand snacks on your store's shelves.

Take advantage of the many benefits we offer our retail partners, including:

  • Nutrient-rich, nut- and seed-based snacks
  • Simple, savory, sweet and bold flavor creations
  • Co-branding with powerhouse brands like OREO®,NILLA®, and HONEY MAID®
  • Robust nationwide distribution network
  • Multi-channel product marketing support

Ready to stock up? We’re happy to help.

Give us a call at 480-719-6900 or email CustomerService@SunTreeLLC.com

Let us help you with your own brand of delicious snacks.

We also partner with some of the nation’s largest retailers to create and produce innovative private brand products.

If you’re looking to introduce or expand your product offering to appeal to the millions of Americans who make snacking a daily habit, we’re just the people to help you do it.

In-House Research & Development

Our expertise helps you capitalize on emerging trends and beat the competition to market with new and exciting products.

  • Shortened time to production and accelerated speed to market
  • Guided by the latest market data, consumer insights and flavor and ingreditent tends
  • Consumer- and retailer-centric approach to product development
  • Continuous exploration of new ingredient combinations and flavor profiles

Global Procurement

Our global procurement team makes sure that we provide you with the highest quality nuts, seeds and dried fruit from all around the world. You also enjoy the advantages of:

Global Procurement

Our global procurement team makes sure that we provide you with the highest quality nuts, seeds and dried fruit from all around the world. You also enjoy the advantages of:

  • Real-time market knowledge and insight
  • Longstanding relationships with our growers
  • Lower cost of procurement
  • Preferential supply access

Robust Production
Capabilities

We develop, produce, package and distribute all of our products at out 130,000-sq. ft. facility in Phoenix, Arizona.

  • Production capabilities include oil and dry roasting, seasoning, mixing, and panning
  • State-of-the-art robotics and visual systems ensure food safety and the highest level of quality control

Wide Array of Packaging Options

Our automated box-makers and packaging machines maximize efficiency and expedite the packing process. Choose from a variety of packaging capabilities, including:

  • Stand-Up and Lay-Down Zipper Bags
  • Pillow Packs
  • Multi-Packs
  • Fresh Pack / Clamshell
  • Stick Packs
  • PET Jars
  • Bulk Boxes

Quality You Can Count On

We believe people need to be able to trust what they eat. It’s that simple. That’s why we take food safety and quality very seriously

  • Food Safety and Quality certified under the SQF code, edition 8.0
  • Food Safety Modernization Act compliant (FSMA)
  • Certified organic by Agricultural Services Certified Organic (ASCO)
  • Certified kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU)
  • Almond Board certified
  • Received an A grade from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
  • Able to produce all natural and gluten free (GF) products

Want to create your own brand of snacks?

Give us a call at 480-719-6900 or email CustomerService@SunTreeLLC.com



© 2019 SunTree Snack Foods | All Rights Reserved

OREO®, MINT CREME OREO®, the OREO® wafer design, NILLA®, and HONEY MAID® are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International Group, used under license.